Sunday, August 26, 2007

Light Posting: An Explanation


Readers,

Despite the massive flow of election news lately, it's been two weeks since my last post. For what it's worth, I thought I might offer an explanation for the absence of new content on BlogObama08: I've moved across the country and started graduate school.

I know, I know--it's a weak excuse, but lately I've been pressed for time. Between teaching a course, studying for my own classes, and getting settled into my new community, I've hardly had a free moment to blog. I figure if I can't post something substantive and original, then I might as well not post at all. (Some readers, like Old Lion, might suggest that by that logic I should never have been posting in the first place.)

Anyway, thanks to those of you who've been checking in for new posts. I truly appreciate everyone who takes the time to read and comment here. Hopefully, I'll be getting back to my regular posting schedule sooner than later. In the meantime, best of luck with your campaign efforts!